2nd February 2004 at the Park Inn.
- Steve Peake 80274
- Eddie Lowe 61966
- Pauline Foster 117121
- Nigel Carter 65965
- Simon Green 92565
- Dave Madden 116755
- Jill Biddle 15401
- Rodney Biddle 15401
- Warren Middleton 104970
- Phil Caffull guest
- Ade Tobin 93246
- Ade Corbett 118314
- Carl Adkins 118224
- Peter Prime 111526
- Tim Allen 115711
Minutes of Previous Meeting:
- Matters arising: none (as no one had brought copies of the last minutes)
Election of Local Rep:
- Nigel Carter 
Proposed S Green
Seconded D Madden 
- Deputy Rep:
M Norris 
Prop S Peake 
Sec S Green 
S Green 
Prop N Carter 
Sec P Foster 
- Political Officer:
- Liaison Officer: D Madden 
Prop: P Foster 
Second: Ade Corbett 
- Website Manager: S Peake 
Prop: P Foster 
Sec: N Carter 
- £600 donated to West Midlands Region in the last 12 months.
Good attendance by BCMAG at regional meetings/events.
- Treasurers report:
Unfortunately, the account records were lost when the treasurer's computer was repaired.
These are being reconstructed from bank statements.
We are currently solvent, by a whole tenner!
- Website manager report:
SP acknowledged that the website has been neglected for the last 6 months.
Once SP stands down from regional secretary post in March, more time will be devoted to it.
As always, material for the website is required - any photo's or articles will be appreciated.
- Liaison Officer:
DM acknowledged the help with this year's blagging from Phil Poyner.
DM also asked for fliers posters and memberships forms to distribute to dealers.
Ideas for patch/logo design:
- Suggestions made - examples to be brought to a later meeting.
- We will be staging another summer rally around the end of May. Date and venue to be decided very soon.
- Sat 3rd April at the Gala Theatre, Durham. Support would be appreciated. Anyone requiring more information please get in touch.
West Midlands Regional Meetings:
- BCMAG support has been excellent at these - well done and please keep it up.
West Midlands Regional AGM:
- 6th March at the Park Inn, from 1pm
Fred Hill Day:
- Sunday 8/2/2004
Ride in to the National Motorcycle Museum. Meet there at 2pm.
BCMAG will leave the Park Inn at 12:30pm
Easter Egg Run:
- Probably to be held weekend after Easter. More details at Regional Meetings.
Heart Of England Rally:
- 2/7/2004 at Stoke Prior
- Volunteers always needed.
- Entertainment already booked:
- Beholder - Friday
- Strangers - Saturday
- Disco both nights.
- Publicity needs to improve this year - more volunteers required to distribute fliers.
- Brum Demo:
Ideas needed for destination/purpose
- Trails riders campaign was discussed at length.
Although this doesn't directly affect most of us, it should be viewed as the "thin end of the wedge" - any ill-thought-out bike legislation is a direct threat to us all.
Action Pack included with these minutes - please find time to write a letter.
If you need to find out who your MP is, try: www.faxyourmp.com or contact the regional secretary
- provisionally set for 31/1/2005
- Thanks to everyone for attending.