Send Topic Print
ride out to wales (Read 2103 times)
starbuck
God Member

fast bikes are best

ride out to wales
01.06.2006 at 21:13:30

hi guys

i am going out for the day on saturday to aberrystwyth  . i wil be leaving at about 8am  from the asda car park at jn2 m5 .  

hope to see ya  

mick

time waits for no man
Email WWW   IP Logged
zippy
Ex Member

Re: ride out to wales
Reply #1 - 04.06.2006 at 11:11:03

Grin[color=Navy][/color]i will come out for a spin as soon as its poss mate so keep up the good work, i'll get there. wats the club thing like? do u get up to much as a group?

IP Logged
starbuck
God Member

fast bikes are best

Reply #2 - 04.06.2006 at 21:52:22

hi guys

we had a great day out on sturday . severn of us turned up on six bike ,after a few miner hick ups we all managed to get there and back in one peace

we left oldbury about 8 30 am and headed out to cleorbury motimer to meet som friends . we set off over clee hill then down to ludlow ,then headed for rayder via knighton and penybont
     when we got to rayder we decided to take the moutin road through the elan valleys and devils bridge through to aber
   we spent a couple of hours on the beach and in the town after a beer and icecream we headed home , on the way back we took a detour to a place called grimley , where we had a beer and crisps next to the river seven.
   the weather was fantastic the ride was ace, what more could ya ; beer bikes good friends and sun;
     maybe some more of u will be able to come next time

regards mike

time waits for no man
Email WWW   IP Logged
zippy
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 05.06.2006 at 11:59:10

Grin[color=LimeGreen][/color] hello mike glad your ride out went ok. tell me a bit about the club you are in and how it works? i will try and come out for a ride as soon as its poss, busy with work a bit at the moment. i hope to come to the h of e rally will you lot be there? i ride a zrx 1100 and i sprayed it silver and black.

IP Logged
starbuck
God Member

fast bikes are best

Reply #4 - 05.06.2006 at 18:27:56

hi zippy thanks for the replies

what can i say about the club ?  i think the best thing to do is come down and find out for yourself  we dont bite
    as far a the rally i will be there at some point it just depends on my hayfever weather i camp or not cause last year i spent a night in hospital cause of it.

how come ya sprayed ya bike ,did ya drop it or to cover the rust  ?  

ive got a silver speedtriple it came int that colour and thats the way its stayin

time waits for no man
Email WWW   IP Logged
zippy
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 05.06.2006 at 20:51:54

Smiley hello stabuck i painted my zrx because i did not like green white and purple and i dented the petrol tank and pushed the indicator threw th little head light cowl. i dropped it in the garage.  
                                            being a tied up with work means i dont get much free time but i shall endevour too make a visit. and i work some odd hours as you can tell from the times of any posts or threads i have entered.
                                       i am doing my best to get the forum moving a bit more and wind up scotty a little. i have yet to meet him so have a vote on my thread about him and get ready for a showdown at the h of e.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print