Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Up and coming events (Read 2546 times)
pisces

I love JJ and bikes!

Up and coming events
22.08.2006 at 23:37:54

Thought I'd put a quick note on here about rallies etc that are taking place over the next few weeks, that I know of (there are probably many more) - the rush before the short days, cold nights of Winter catch up with us.
25th to 28th August : Isle of Anglesey motorcycle show : weekend 25 otg, day passes 10 (a group of us going to this)
                               Stourbridge MCC and Wandering Celts, Rally/Custom show at Builth Wells  12 otg
1st to 3rd September:  Stormin' the Castle
                                Totally Blitzed, Coventry MAG, Barker Butts Rugby Club, : 8 pre-book, 10 otg (some going to this)
                                Ruffuns MCC, Fir Tree Inn, Much Cowarne : 8 in advance, 10 otg
                                I believe Ali Bongos have their rally this weekend, as well, near Worcester
3rd September is also the Coventry Historic vehicle Parade, and Big Vern is still looking for bikers to act as marshals for this event.
I have heard from some who did it last year, that they really enjoyed themselves and are going again. Anyone else got a few hours to spare? (We are going - just need dry weather!)
8th to 10th September : Autumn M'NABD'NESS Rally. A beautiful spot - Cornbury Park nr Woodstock, Oxford. A lot going on at this one, and only 12 (by 31st August) or 14 otg.  (A group of us going - see you there?)
29th Sept. to 1st October : Back From the Dead 5, Ours! Not to be missed, this one - a field, a pub, an urn + tea, coffee etc provided, real loos and lots of good company. A bargain at 5 (by 15th Sept) or 8 otg. If you can't make the whole weekend, come and spend Saturday with us, and throw a few coins in the MAG collection tin. Further details on the website and this forum.

Chocolate cures most things .... a bike ride sorts the rest.
  IP Logged
the mad one
Ex Member

Re: Up and coming events
Reply #1 - 23.08.2006 at 12:25:41

Cooldo u wanna share my tent? Roll Eyes

IP Logged
pisces

I love JJ and bikes!

Reply #2 - 23.08.2006 at 23:01:13

A kind offer, we'll bear it in mind, thanks.

IP Logged
davsil

lichfield nabd rep

Reply #3 - 29.08.2006 at 21:23:35

thanks a good idea putting events on here. i'm doing the coventry and already got ma ticket for back from the dead.

went to roughleys bike show on sunday in stockport was great day there an annual event http://www.roughleysbikeshow.co.uk/

they also doing a charity ride out from there on sept 17th to blackpool, either sponsored or donation to ride. could be a good one.

Dream as though you'll live forever
Live as though you'll die today
  IP Logged
pisces

I love JJ and bikes!

Reply #4 - 04.09.2006 at 19:25:06

A couple more we received information about, while on Anglesey (the bikers who handed them to us were very nice. Had a good chat with them).

22-24 September 2006 Another Piggin Rally, Greedy Pigs MCC, Stoke-on-Trent 8.50 adv, 10.00 otg Contact 'Manse' on 01782 252227; 01782 784045; 07985239224.

22nd-29th October 2006 Hex Rated Rally, Plough Inn Arncott near Bicester Oxon. Limit 230, booking advised. 10.00 adv, 12.00 otg. Cars 5 extra (except disabled), must be booked in advance. Contact: Ducky 01865 433429 (Money to local children's charities).

Well done, if you have already booked BFTD5 - see you there. If not - why not? Don't miss out. What else can you get for a fiver, that is half as good?

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print