Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Back to BCMAG Website
17.12.2017 at 19:37:35
News: Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Anglesey 2006 (Read 1579 times)
pisces

I love JJ and bikes!

Anglesey 2006
31.08.2006 at 17:18:59

OK, folks, the report from the above rally is now on the website - and complete (as far as my contribution is concerned) - to avoid the comments made when I started to post HOE!
It looks OK on my machine, but I have found in the past that that does not always mean it works OK out there on the worldwide, so let me know if there are any probs (as if I needed to ask!).
Anyone else with comments, info or pics to add  (those who were there, I mean) please e-mail them to me:
wendy@blackcountrymag.org.uk  
and I will post them into the Report.
Thanks.

Chocolate cures most things .... a bike ride sorts the rest.
  IP Logged
the mad one
Ex Member

Re: Anglesey 2006
Reply #1 - 31.08.2006 at 21:27:22

Cooli'm off for a look now mate, hope u guys had fun. got a new engine i pik up on saturday on the way to hols so will b a week or two b4 i'm mobile but its gud news at the very least. c u both soon and ride safe u cuddly couple Smiley

IP Logged
pisces

I love JJ and bikes!

Reply #2 - 05.09.2006 at 00:41:22

Glad to hear about the engine, mad one. Hope all goes OK fitting it. Will listen out for your bike swinging up past the Park Inn on a Monday night soon (you and Mrs mad one, of course). Hope you found the Anglesey Report readable ( even if the site did crash soon after I posted it).

Chocolate cures most things .... a bike ride sorts the rest.
  IP Logged
John_ADV
God Member

Surrey MAG

Reply #3 - 05.09.2006 at 13:11:35

Quote from pisces on 05.09.2006 at 00:41:22:
. Will listen out for your bike swinging up past the Park Inn on a Monday night soon .

You will recognise him immediately, Just listen out for the clatter of the crankshaft

Lock keeper extraordinaire
Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print