News: YaBB is sponsored by XIMinc!
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
ACORNS XMAS RUN (Read 3021 times)
Mr.M

ACORNS XMAS RUN
01.11.2008 at 16:11:54

This year 1066mcc are supporting W.M.R. ACORNS RUN  Cool Please feel free to join us...  

DETAILS as SENT TO US AT 1066 ....  Smiley

Right then, for those of you that don`t know me i`m the "Coyote". I know Mr M, Shaggy & have met several other of you on the ride to the wall. What a day out !!!

I have been in contact with the Acorns & they have agreed to another "XMAS TOY RUN". They said "It will be great to see you all again at CHRISTMAS!". Even the Harley riders ?

This years run is the "McWilliam" run, in honour of my friends Husband called Andy. Andy is terminally ill with Cancer. A subject some of you know that is near to my heart.  

The date is set for Sunday 7th December 2008.   We`ll meet at 9-10 AM at Wellesbourne cafe, ride through Stratford & pick up at the bike park & then onto a quick get together at Becketts Farm, piddle/f*g
/Coffee etc.

Then were to be at the "Acorns" at Midday ish. I suggested & Lyndsey has agreed that we do the same as last year. Buy a pressie & wrap it, write Boy or Girl & age on it. We raised over 100 pressies last year, that was from WMR, 1066 & Cov riders. That was one for every child & every Brother & Sister. We also raised £57.  
I have been given goodies from the Haslam family, the Kawasaki GP team & Triumph which will be auctioned off prior to the day. All funds go to the Hospice!!!! I have a very rare model of the Rocket 111.

Wink    Thanks    Cool

IP Logged
Mr.M

Re: ACORNS XMAS RUN
Reply #1 - 02.12.2008 at 16:57:22

OK this event still on any takers.... Grin

......feel free to join us. Latest details are...   1st meet point at 9AM at Wellesbourne cafe, leave there at 10.15 ish. Ride through Stratford & pick up at the bike park, 10.30 ish. Then to the Rose & crown to pick up the 1066 at 11 AM. Onto a quick get together at Becketts Farm, piddle/f*g
/Coffee etc. Leave becketts at 11.30 ish.  

Then we are to be at the "Acorns" at 12 PM.  

It has been agreed that we do the same as last year. Buy a pressie & wrap it, write Boy or Girl & age on it. Any monies raised go direct to Acorns Selly Oak.

Ride Safe  

MRM 1066mcc   Wink

IP Logged
Big_Vern
Global Moderator

Life's a beach - and
the sand gets
everywhere

Re: ACORNS XMAS RUN
Reply #2 - 05.12.2008 at 14:42:07

Unfortunately it's the same day as the Unwanted Christmas run.  Huh

Vic